A unique and challenging opportunity for a competent and experienced offshore wind profile. You will have a key role in the development and selection of technical concepts and solutions for Copenhagen Offshore Partner’s offshore wind power projects. This includes ensuring optimal solutions from a project as well as a portfolio point of view. Furthermore you will be driving early stage technical project development and/or specific packages.
We are looking for the best Technical Development Director in the industry worldwide. The position is based in Copenhagen, Denmark or alternatively in Taipei, Taiwan.
COP is a specialized provider of project development and construction management services to offshore wind projects. COP is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and is currently working on projects in UK, Germany, the US, Canada and Taiwan.
At COP our projects are the core of what we do, and therefore you will work directly in projects as well as working on cross portfolio aspects. In the development phase up to the investment decision and during the subsequent construction phase the majority of the project organization will be located in the project home country.
Your key duties will be:
- leading the early stage technical project development across all technical disciplines. You must understand the relevant commercial, financial and legal aspects of optimizing the value of an offshore wind project.
- developing and maintaining key supplier relations
- identifying synergies and strategies to harvesting those
- developing tools to improve efficiency in projects
Your qualifications and key competences include that you are having:
- a degree in engineering
- experience within the offshore wind industry in general and particular experience within optimizing wind farm solutions with regard to site conditions, supply chain, harbor and logistics opportunities, environmental constraints etc.
- strong in-depth understanding of value drivers in offshore wind project, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to recommend the right solutions based on solid arguments
- experience with procurement and contracting
- effective communication skills verbally and in writing
- effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software incl. Power Point
- effective leadership / team management skills, conflict/dispute resolution
- International work experience
We offer a competitive salary package for the position.
Please contact Uffe K. Jørgensen, CTO by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +4561442016.
We look forward to receiving your application before December 31. 2017