COP’s development activities are growing rapidly with projects in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We are now looking to hire a Student Analyst for a dynamic team.
We are looking for a Student Analyst for Copenhagen Offshore Partners
COP is a specialized provider of project development and construction management services to offshore wind projects and supporting Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) within development and construction of offshore wind farm projects. CIP and COP’s development activities are growing rapidly with projects in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
The position provides a unique opportunity to work with the development of mega projects and join the frontline of the renewable energy revolution. You will be involved in a broad range of tasks and be a key support to the project management team. You will work closely together with a highly experienced team and contribute to the structuring, execution and management of various COP projects. Working with COP will be challenging, fun and a great basis for personal learning and development.
The position is part-time and based in COP’s office on Langelinie, Copenhagen. The base work load is expected to be 15-20 hours per week and the flexible work environment gives you an opportunity to influence your schedule.
Your key duties will be:
- Planning, interface and risk management of offshore wind projects
- Procurement and preparation of contracts and negotiations
- Prepare and maintain templates and key documents
- Portfolio management, optimization and reporting
- Preparation of presentations to support negotiations and decision-making
- Analysis, visualization and presentation of data
COP is looking for MSc or 3rd year BSc students in Engineering, Business, or any other relevant field.
We are looking for the following in a candidate:
- Proven academic track record and strong analytical skills
- Good team player with excellent written and spoken language skills
- A person who thrives with responsibility and displays high attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Communicates fluently in English
Please apply here: Apply
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Eva Fjellerup, HR-Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate applications on a continuous basis.