COP’s development activities are growing rapidly with projects in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We are looking to hire one of the best PMO’s in the offshore wind industry to join our team and become a key player in developing the 2 GW ‘Star of the South’ project based in Melbourne. Tasks include planning, interface, risk management, budgeting, reporting, analysis and a number of exciting ad hoc activities.
Based in Melbourne, and working at the soon to be opened ‘Star of the South’ project office, you will be 100% dedicated to the project.
In COP we strongly believe in projects being at the core of what we do. Therefore it is essential that you have been part of delivering at least 2 offshore wind projects in the past. You will be reporting to the CEO or the Technical Development Director of the ‘Star of the South’ project. You will have a high business impact since you will be working closely with the management on a day-to-day basis. Your key duties will be to:
- Develop and maintain high-quality time and resource scheduling
- Drive and optimise consistent risk and interface management
- Develop and maintain DEVEX, CAPEX and OPEX models and assumptions for business case development purposes
- Ensure consistent, timely and high-quality reporting, analysis and presentations
- Drive planning and execution of a number of exciting ad hoc activities
We expect that you have the following qualifications:
- You are one of the best planners in the offshore wind industry and you like to work “inside” the projects
- A master’s degree in engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Experience from at least 2 offshore wind projects, so you have a deep understanding of how a project can be successfully delivered
- You are super-user of Primavera, relevant analysis tools and has a strong flair for IT systems in general
- Communicate fluently in English
We offer a competitive salary package for the position and the opportunity to work in a team with some of the best experts in the industry.
Please contact Uffe Jørgensen, CTO of COP by e-mail email@example.com or mobile +4561442016.