COP’s development activities are growing rapidly with projects in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We are now looking to hire an Office Assistant for a dynamic team.
We are looking for an Office Assistant for Copenhagen Offshore Partners
COP is a specialized provider of project development and construction management services to offshore wind projects and supporting Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) within development and construction of offshore wind farm projects. CIP and COP’s development activities are growing rapidly with projects in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
COP is looking for a full time Office Assistant who is interested in working in a dynamic business environment. Working with COP will be challenging, fun and a great basis for personal learning and development. The work load will be 37 hours per week and the candidate will report to the HR Manager. Your key duties will be:
- General administrative tasks
- On Boarding of new employees
- Meeting arrangements
- Travel booking and invoicing assistance
- Printing and binding material and presentations
- Updating personnel policies, website, social media and handbooks
We are looking for a recent high school graduate with a high GPA who will have this position a year before starting an education.
The candidate should:
- Have a positive mindset, meet colleagues and tasks with a smile and be highly serviced-minded
- Be well-organized and efficient and thrive with varying office assignments within a dynamic environment
- Have strong communication and inter-personal skills enabling you to perform in different cultures and at all organizational levels
- Communicate fluently in English and Danish
We offer a dynamic and international work environment with different nationalities, a great office-space looking out to the Øresund, a healthy lunch provided by Meyers Kantine and a well-equipped fitness studio. The COP office is located in Langelinie, close to Østerport Station. We would like you to start in August/September.
Please apply here: Apply
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Eva Fjellerup, HR-Manager on email@example.com. We will evaluate applications on a continuous basis.