COP’s development activities are growing rapidly with projects in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We are now looking to hire one of the best Contract Managers in the offshore wind industry.
We are looking for the best in class Contract Manager to join our elite team of industry experts at Copenhagen Offshore Partners.
A unique and challenging opportunity for a competent and experienced Contract Manager. You will become an integral part of the company and have distinct responsibility as Contract Manager in one of our new projects working out of Copenhagen or based in Taiwan.
COP is a specialized provider of project development and construction management services to offshore wind projects and supporting Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) within development and construction of offshore wind farm projects. CIP and COP’s development activities are growing rapidly with projects in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We are looking to hire some of the best professionals of the offshore wind industry to join our team and become key players in the further development of our business.
In COP we strongly believe in projects being at the core of what we do and we enjoy working in empowered, highly-experienced, agile, lean, cross-functional teams. As a Contract Manager it is essential that you thrive in dynamic environments, have a strong experience and a holistic understanding of offshore wind projects. Furthermore, your personality and diverse skill set enable you to create and maintain relations and communicate efficiently across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
We are currently looking for Contract Managers to work out of Taiwan and Copenhagen. There is possibilities for reassignment to coming projects in the US, Australia and Canada.
As a Contract Manager, we value your knowledge and relations within a specific supplier market segment within offshore wind. However, being a small – yet rapidly evolving team – we are searching for candidates that have the capabilities and the eagerness to quickly adapt and explore new supplier markets or other commercial tasks within offshore wind projects.
You are a strong allrounder with a blend of commercial, technical and contractual knowledge and understanding and you perform equally well whether you are leading a negotiation of a strategic partnership or managing a traditional competitive supplier selection with clearly defined process steps. Your approach to problem-solving is creative and with a can-do attitude.
You will report to the Chief Procurement Officer based in Copenhagen and to the Project Managers of the relevant tasks.
Your key duties will be to:
- Develop and execute global and/or local procurement strategies
- Drive and execute procurement and contract management activities to select the right suppliers and secure safe, timely, high-quality and cost-efficient deliveries
- Drafting and negotiation of supplier contracts
- Perform contract management activities
- Provide coaching, sparring and support to contract management activities performed by others
- Develop and maintain value-adding supplier relations within your primary area of expertise
We expect that you have the following qualifications:
- One of the best Contracts Managers in the industry – or the ambition to become one
- A master’s degree in (commercial) law, business administration, engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Understanding of large projects, the ability to work in the interface between technical, commercial and legal aspects and a strong sense of value and risk drivers
- Experience from offshore wind projects and understanding of how a project can be successfully delivered
- People skills
- Business acumen and strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills enabling you to perform in different cultures and at all organizational levels
- Communicate fluently in English
We offer a competitive salary package for the position and the opportunity to work in a team with some of the best experts in the industry.
Do you have any questions concerning this position, please contact Morten Hjortkjær, CPO of COP by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +4528112929
Please apply here: